Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Week in Review

I got to see the ultra-sound pictures of my 4th Grandchild this week. What a thrill that is. I'm just as excited about number 4 as I was for Sam, Ray or Zetta. Christopher referred to the baby as the "Nugget". I like that and will be referring to the baby as Nugget. It's amazing how as the family grows, so does the room in your heart.

This was one Butt breaking week at work. I worked until 7 or 8 every night and as I was driving home last night it dawned on me that doing that had not made any serious affect on anything that I was working on. What a waste of time that I could have spent with Barb, and again, for what?

Barb is off to Kentucky with her Sisters to visit family and last night I just vegged out and watched a movie, Body of Lies, nothing like I thought is was going to be, I give it 1 star on a 5 star scale. Pretty disappointed really in it. I might just start my own critics corner, hmmm.

This afternoon, I'm heading to Maegan & Will's to spend some time with them. Will's parents are supposed to come also and I think we are going to go have dinner someplace, not sure where. This is just going to be one of those slow easy weekends that I think everyone needs more often than we are allowed. Camping season will be starting the middle of next month and I can't wait to get out to the campground and have that first campfire of the season. The thought of it makes me miss Mike even more.

Barb is enjoying her new Ford Fusion and I am so happy for her. With her being in Kentucky this weekend, I get to put a few miles on it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to rest up a bit this weekend. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Sam randomly will ask if we're going to your house:)

    ReplyDelete